WTB-200 is a new multi-component treatment program and is specially designed for small to medium sized boilers operating on feed water of medium to high hardness. It is in a convenient-to-handle liquid form and can be pumped directly from its container into the feedwater without the need for time-consuming weighting and mixing.
- Easy to use. ‘One-shot’ treatment in a convenient liquid form. No mixing required. Can be applied directly into feedwater.
- Prevent tube failures. Scales may result in tube failures. And WTB-200 works by inhibiting scales.
- Reduces deposits. WTB-200 is based on well proven “Transport Plus” technology so that even small to medium boilers can achieve the clean heat transfer surfaces which results in huge savings in energy costs. Also by using WTB-200 , fewer acid cleanings are required.
- Effective anti-foam. WTB-200 prevents corrosion through alkalinity control and the presence of anti-foam agents prevent carryover and thus improves steam purity.
- Less blowdown. WTB-200 accomplishes this by a complete conditioning of hardness salts to prevent deposits of hard insulating scale and by the use of dispersants to ensure the resulting sludge is maintained in a mobile from and easily removed during blowdown.
- Safe to use. May be used even where steam contacts food.