Oil Sorbent Pads can be used in major industries including chemical plants, oil/petroleum, heavy and light manufacturing, transportation, public utilities, and many others.
- Maximum effectiveness: Specially designed to soak up petroleum products, petroleum based solvents and paints, vegetable oils, and other non-water soluble chemicals. WILL NOT ABSORB WATER. Ideal for use during marine spills.
- Cost effective. Oil Sorbent Pads absorb up to 116 times its own weight. A single kg of Oil Sorbent Pads is equivalent to 116 litre of clay.
- Special features. Will float indefinitely even when saturated, are wringable, dustless, unaffected by temperature, flame resistant and impervious to both rot and mildew.
- Fast absorbing action. Resulting in faster clean-ups and reduced exposure for workers.
- Incinerable. Leaves only 0.02% ash.