GFC-111 is highly recommended for use in diesel, gasoline (including leaded and unleaded), L.P.G. and kerosene fuels.
- More complete combustion : a clean engine. GFC-111 reduces carbon and varnish deposits build-up and maintains the engine at maximum effciency between tune-ups.
- Neutralize sulphur and harmfuls acids. GFC-111 effectively neutralizes and removes all sulfur and harmful acids from attacking piston rings, bearings liners and other engine parts.
- Increase mileage. GFC-111 give superior lubrication and improves acceleration thus reducing friction, wear and energy loss.
- Clean injectors and carburetors. With GFC-111, a fine spray for a more even performance is achieved.
- Absorb moisture in storage and fuel tanks. GFC-111 contains a unique moisture absorption additive to absorb the normal build-up condensation.
- Stop valves from sticking. GFC-111 eliminates build-up of gum and varnish on valves.
- Stop micro-bacterial growth. GFC-111 is also recommended for use in marine engines, bunker/ diesel fuel storage tanks to stop micro-bacterial growth that feeds and multiplies during storage and often clogs fuel lines and injectors.